← Previous Page
Former Husky and NFL QB Hugh Millen breaks down Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice's 2nd quarter touchdown in Seattle's 45-17 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
Former Husky and NFL QB Hugh Millen breaks down Richard Sherman's huge interception of Texans QB Matt Schaub in the closing moments of the Seahawks' come-from-behind victory in Houston on Sunday.
· Injury updates: Dempsey still day to day, Traore ruled out, Gonzalez takes step back
· Lorenzo Romar on newcomers, charity and domestic violence
· Sigi Schmid on club versus country conflicts: 'Every coach is worried about his team.'
· Army, Navy and Air Force football on this weekend
· Sarkisian: 'Zero distractions' mantra holding true